LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
Time: November 8-14, 2015
Location: Hanover, Germany
Exhibition Introduction: The biennial German Hanover International Agricultural Machinery Exhibition was held in 1986. It is the largest international agricultural machinery exhibition in the world and one of the authoritative exhibitions certified by the International Exhibition Alliance UFI. It is a collection of agricultural machinery, equipment and management. As a professional international event. As an exhibition that reflects the milestones of international agricultural technology development, the Hannover International Agricultural Machinery Exhibition in Germany provides the industry with a rare opportunity to understand the future agricultural technology and the direction of agricultural development, and experience the latest technological and technological achievements. In 2013, the exhibition attracted 3,000 companies from 47 countries and regions including Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom, Russia, the United States, South Korea, and China. The exhibition area reached 420,000 square meters, receiving 450,000 professional visitors from 114 countries, of which 110,000 were from outside Germany, and 1,500 journalists and media personnel from 49 countries reported on the exhibition site. At the same time, the exhibition also held more than 150 forum activities and seminars. As the world's leading agricultural machinery exhibition, the German Agricultural Machinery Exhibition provides an ideal platform for business negotiations, project investment, technical cooperation, and academic discussions for suppliers, distribution agents, users, and industry experts from all over the world. More than 180 forum events will be gathered by internationally renowned manufacturers. With the success of the last exhibition, the organizers increased the number of exhibition halls from 24 to 27 in 2015.
The Hannover Agricultural Machinery Exhibition in Germany is an important scale for understanding and evaluating the technological progress related to international agricultural development, and has established a good platform for agricultural machinery enterprises planning to develop international markets. The exhibition provides an ideal platform for business negotiations, project investment, technical cooperation, and academic discussions for suppliers, distribution agents, users, and industry experts from all over the world.
1. Agricultural machinery: tractor, harvester, rice transplanter, micro tiller, rotary tiller, all kinds of agricultural machinery, field operation machinery, tillage planting machinery, plant protection machinery, internal combustion engine, generator set, engine set, irrigation and irrigation Water irrigation equipment, etc.;2、2. Processing machinery: seed processing equipment, grain and oil processing and processing equipment, cotton and linen processing machinery, etc., food processing machinery, fruit and vegetable deep processing machinery, livestock and poultry slaughtering and processing machinery, preservation and transportation and storage equipment, etc.;
3. Forestry machinery: fishery supplies; seedlings and flowers; biomass energy, new energy, biogas construction and utilization, etc.;
4. Livestock machinery: green feed machinery and binding machinery, feed processing machinery and equipment, building construction and monitoring equipment, dairy product processing machinery, etc.;
5. Facility agriculture: various types of greenhouse machinery and equipment, construction materials, greenhouse automation, irrigation, pumps and drainage systems, etc.;
6. Transportation equipment; gardening machinery, garden supplies, lawn maintenance equipment, plant protection supplies, etc.